To request enrollment of the new employee, please contact email@example.com
To access the training courses, please follow these instructions:
- Go to FAU's HIPAA Training Page
- Read the information on the HIPAA Training page and follow the Skillsoft link posted at the bottom of the page.
- Log into Skillsoft with your FAUNet ID and password.
- Click on “My Training” in the top navigation bar.
- Click the “Launch” button next to the course you would like to complete.
(The order in which you complete the courses does not matter; just make sure you complete both courses.)
- Complete both training courses and earn a passing score on the exams.
- Screenshot your scores for your own record.
NOTE: The HIPAA Privacy Rule module has TWO exams. Please make sure to save a copy of the completion results of BOTH exams.
Please be aware of the following common issues:
- Web browser: There are some performance issues with the training modules when using Microsoft Edge. We recommend you use a different browser to complete these courses.
- Pop-up blocker: If you receive a message stating a pop-up has been blocked while you were launching the training modules, you may need to temporarily disable your pop-up blocker or make an exception for Skillsoft within your internet browser settings.